To ensure that all of our students will develop and be successful at LMMH, our application process is comprehensive and tailored to the age and developmental stage of the applicant.
In addition to the application and document review, we place much consideration on each student’s potential. We adhere strongly to the Montessori philosophy and methodology and do not believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Ultimately, we are looking for students who can be independent, and fully engaged in, and contribute to, the LMMH community and everything we’re about.
For more information, we recommend you reach out to us at 905-895-2110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Application Form
Elementary Grades 1-8
- All students coming from another school are assessed prior to acceptance into our elementary program. Students applying for acceptance into Grades 1-8 take part in an informal academic and character assessment which takes place during a scheduled assessment visit.
- Please note that before the assessments can be booked, a complete application must be submitted including all additional required documents.
Pre-Assessment Application Requirements for Elementary:
- The completed Application Form
- Copies of current school Report Cards and final reports from the previous two years
- Psycho-educational report and IEP (if applicable)
|Entry Grade in September 2023||Application Commences|
|Pre JK to SK English||February 1, 2023|
|JK to SK French Immersion||February 1, 2023|
|French Immersion Elementary Grades 1-8||February 1|
(No longer accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year)
|English Elementary Grades 1-8||February 1, 2023|